The Beginning of Live Wire:
LIVE WIRE began in New York in late 1999 by rhythm guitarist Bill Voccia and drummer Billy Rauff. The band has become one of the most well-known and established names in the tribute band scene and has performed on 5 continents around the world.
The Live Wire Experience:
LIVE WIRE delivers the most accurate and authentic AC/DC concert experience, performing live with the same sound, visuals, and energy of a true AC/DC concert. The band members are seasoned and experienced musicians and have been huge AC/DC fans for decades. LIVE WIRE the band, states AC/DC the greatest rock and roll band in the world – of ALL TIME and they give their all during every performance. AC/DC’s music is what helps to keep rock music alive, and spreading the greatness of the band AC/DC is the band’s goal with every show.
The band played for two hours and looked as if they have been playing together for a lifetime. The lead guitarist play a long solo, as he went thru the crowd playing the whole time. Taking time to get selfies with the crowd as playing.
Booking Live Wire:
The band is available for bookings worldwide and is currently filling their calendar. For bookings contact Frank Kielb Entertainment, Inc. 610-325-4540 Frank@therockbands.com. LIVE WIRE is your #1 choice for festivals, bike week events, theaters, casinos, corporate events, private events, and every other type of event in between that desires the ultimate AC/DC Tribute Concert Experience!
Coverage information, about the band and its members, comes from a variety of source’s. These source’s include questions to the band, the band members, their website and other other internet sites.
Live Wire Musicians are:
- Brian/Bon by Francis Crouse – Lead Vocals
- Angus by Mike Hughes – Lead Guitar
- Malcolm by Bill Voccia – Rhythm Guitar
- Cliff by Bill ‘Daytona’ Bowden – Bass Guitar
- Phil Rudd by Bill Rauff – Drums
- Kristoff Piper – Bag Pipes
To view the entire photo gallery of this event, please click the link below:
The Live Wire Photo Gallery contains 588 images from the show. They are all posted in high resolution size, perfect for viewing on any device. You can visit the main gallery page for Jeffrey Vogt Photography here.
Live Video Playlist: of Live Wire at Tally Ho Theater in Leesburg VA on 5/01/2021. Video’s may have sound and or focus issue’s, and crowd noise and offensive language, do to the nature of the shows.[embedyt] https://www.youtube.com/embed?listType=playlist&list=PLQ6EBdNOSHm2KK7Dl0W11e3DGs_EZItE3[/embedyt]
You can visit our YouTube channel, to see all of the videos done by Jeffrey Vogt Photography YouTube Channel. The YouTube channel includes live song videos from assorted bands we have attended in official capacity. All videos are posted in high res HD. Perfect for viewing on any device. Contact us for purchasing details on videos.
Live Audio Playlist: of Live Wire at Tally Ho Theater in Leesburg Virginia on 5/01/2021. Audio may have sound issue’s do to the nature of the shows. We recorded the shows audio, and have posted a few songs.
Set List for Live Wire, Tally Ho Theater Show on 5/01/2021
Set List 1
- Shoot To Thrill
- Back In Black
- Live Wire
- Hell’s Bells
- Shook Me All Night Long
- Have A Drink On Me
- Hard As A Rock
- Whole Lotta Rosie
- Let There Be Rock
- Its A Long Way Top The Top
- Shot Down In Flames
- Highway To Hell
- Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
- For Those About To Rock
Generally we get the set list in advance of the show starting, sometimes during or after the show. This is provided by the band and or venue and it is importantly to note, as the show goes on, song’s can be added or deleted. We will attempt to update if it is changed.
- To visit the bands website and social media pages:
- Website for Live Wire – The Ultimate AC/DC Experience
- Facebook Page, Live Wire – The Ultimate AC/DC Experience
- Instagram Page, Live Wire – The Ultimate AC/DC Experience
- Twitter Page, Live Wire – The Ultimate AC/DC Experience
About Tally Ho Theater:
Tally Ho Theater is in Leesburg Virginia. Located around 30 miles west of Washington DC. Leesburg features plenty of shopping and restaurants. The Tally Ho Theater is a old movie theater, converted to a concert venue. The stage is around 30 by 40 ft, and appears to work for most all bands and shows. In my opinion the Tally Ho Theater is a great venue to see your favorite band.
Tally Ho Theater Amenities:
With a capacity around 750 standing, 350 for a sitting show. Some bar stool seating, with high top tables on the floor for certain shows. With a few small tables near the bars, all seats fill up quickly. The balcony above the main floor that has tables and a separate bar as VIP Seating. Tally Ho Theater features 4 full service bars, serving beer, wine and mixed drinks. The food menu includes burgers, sandwiches, salads, fries and beverages. You can park at the The Town Of Leesburg Virginia, municipal parking garage located next door, it is free any time after 7 pm and weekends.
Click here to visit the Tally Ho Theater website
Be sure to visit and Like/Follow our social media sites:
- Instagram page for Jeffrey Vogt Photography
- Twitter page for Jeffrey Vogt Photography
- Facebook page for Jeffrey Vogt Photography
If you are a band, band member or management company and interested in speaking with us about Jeffrey Vogt Photography providing photography services at a upcoming show. Jeff can be reached directly at 301-728-6397 or email@example.com
Photography Equipment Used:
I had the chance to photograph and video songs in it’s entirety from the pit area in front of the stage, with the crowd and the upstairs balcony area. For the photos we used Nikon D850 Body, with a Tamron 28-75 F2.8, Tamron 70-200 F2.8, Nikon 200-400 F4.
Video and Audio Equipment Used:
For video’s, we used the Sony A7R IV Mirror Less Body, recording at 1080p, utilizing a Zoom H6 Pro Audio Recorder / Microphone. We utilize a second Zoom H6 audio recorder to record the audio from the entire show.
Links to some prior events:
- Go Go Gadget at Tally Ho Theater 3/06/2020
- Carbon Leaf at Tally Ho Theater 2/29/2020
- Uncle Kracker at Tally Ho Theater 2/28/2020
- Paulina Jayne at Tally Ho Theater 2/28/2020
- Soul Asylum at Tally Ho Theater 2/22/2020
- Local H at Tally Ho Theater 2/22/2020
- UFO at Tally Ho Theater 2/21/2020
- Damon Johnson at Tally Ho Theater 2/21/2020
- Eaglemania at Tally Ho Theater 2/14/2020
- The Wailers at Tally Ho Theater 2/13/2020
- Journey Tribute Trail By Fire at Tally Ho Theater 2/08/2020
- Sun Dogs at Tally Ho Theater 1/18/2020
- Beatlemania Now at Tally Ho Theater 1/17/2020
- The Four Horsemen at Tally Ho Theater 1/10/2020
- Eyes of the Nile at Tally Ho Theater 1/10/2020
- Get The Led Out at Rams Head Live 1/04/2020