Kiss The Sky – World’s Greatest Tribute To Jimi Hendrix
The Beginning of Kiss The Sky:
With the only Hendrix tribute with a full cast of spot-on look-a-like & sound-a-like performing musicians not just for Jimi, but ALL of his band members. Both the experience, the Band of Gypsy’s and throughout his entire career. The band wears the same custom made 60’s wardrobes the the real deal wore in the historic concerts. Setting the stage with replica gear and back line rigs.
Kiss The Sky Authentic:
Using the instruments and gear that Jimi himself made famous. Marshall Amp Walled Stacks, Ludwig Drums, Stratocaster Guitars, Vox, Wah-Wah, Univibe, Octavio, Fuzz Face and more. Faithfully reproducing 4 of the Jimi Hendrix most historic concerts.
Kiss The Sky Live Experience:
Adding to the visual authenticity of Kiss The Sky is that just like Jimi Hendrix, so to Jimy Bleu is a left-hander! One of the few in the business and as Hendrix was famous for playing with passion and power; with the guitar over his head, behind his back, between his legs and with his teeth… Jimy Bleu has all the moves and a reputation for electrifying performances!
The band played for two hours and played like they have been together for a lifetime. After the show was over they did a meet and greet in the lobby, talking and taking pictures with the crowd.
Kiss The Sky Musicians are:
- Jimy Bleu – Lead Vocals and Lead Guitar
- AJ Hager – Bass Guitar
- Ted Edwards – Drums
- Guest Appearance Billy ‘THE KID’ Thoden – Lead Guitar
To view the entire photo gallery of this event, please click the link below:
The Kiss The Sky Photo Gallery contains over 375 images from the show, they are all posted in high resolution size, perfect for view on any device. You can visit the main gallery page for Jeffrey Vogt Photography here.
Live Video Playlist: of Kiss The Sky, World’s Greatest Tribute To Jimi Hendrix at The Milton Theatre in Milton DE on 11/01/2019. Video’s may have sound and or focus issue’s do to the nature of the shows.
Set List for Kiss The Sky, at The Milton Theatre Show on 11/01/2019
Set List 1
- Coming Soon
We copied the set list prior or during the show, sometimes song’s will be added and deleted as the show goes on. We will attempt to update if it is changed.
- To visit the bands website and social media pages:
- Website for Kiss The Sky – World’s Greatest Tribute To Jimi Hendrix
- Facebook Page, Kiss The Sky – World’s Greatest Tribute To Jimi Hendrix
- Instagram Page, Kiss The Sky – World’s Greatest Tribute To Jimi Hendrix
- Twitter Page, Kiss The Sky – World’s Greatest Tribute To Jimi Hendrix
About The Milton Theatre:
The Milton Theatre is in Milton Delaware. Located close to the Delaware shore. Milton is a small town located in Sussex Delaware, featuring some of shopping and restaurants. The Milton Theatre is a old movie theater, converted to a concert venue. The stage is around 30 by 40 ft, and appears to work for most all bands and shows. In my opinion The Milton Theatre is a great venue to see your favorite band.
The Milton Theatre Amenities:
With a capacity around 300 standing, 240 for a sitting show. Some seating features a small tables, then standard seating, just past this area there is a open area and then there is a area with high top tables and bar stool seating. You can order food and drinks from most seats via the waiter/waitress that walks around several times thru out the show. The Milton Theatre features a full service bar, serving beer, wine and mixed drinks. The food menu includes hot dogs, chips, pretzels, popcorn and more. A municipal parking lot is located next door, that is free.
Be sure to visit and Like/Follow our social media sites:
- Instagram page for Jeffrey Vogt Photography,
- Twitter page for Jeffrey Vogt Photography
- Facebook page for Jeffrey Vogt Photography
If you are a band, band member or management company and interested in speaking with us about Jeffrey Vogt Photography providing photography services at a upcoming show. Jeff can be reached directly at 301-728-6397 or firstname.lastname@example.org
I had the chance to photograph and video a few songs in it’s entirety from the balcony. For the photos we used Nikon D850 Body, with a Tamron 28-75 F2.8, and a Nikon 200-400 F4 and a Nikon 10.5 F2.8. For video’s we used the Sony HDR TD10, which is a 3d 1080p camcorder, we use it in 2d mode for concerts. We also recorded the audio of the entire show using a Zoom H6 audio recorder.
Links to some prior events:
- Heavy Cream at The Milton Theatre 11/01/2019
- Live Wire at The Milton Theatre 10/31/2019
- Crowded Streets at The Tally Ho Theater 10/19/2019
- Zoso at The State Theatre 10/12/2019
- Several Species at Tally Ho 10/5/2019
- Hayley Fahey at Carroll Creek 10/3/2019
- Completely Unchained at Union Jacks Rio 9/6/2019
- Elizabeth II at Union Stage 8/30/2019
- Fellowcraft at Union Stage 8/30/2019
- Cat Janice at Union Stage 8/30/2019