Crowded Streets, A Dave Matthews Tribute Band
The Beginning of Crowded Streets:
Crowded Streets was formed in 2006 by lead singer, Gabe Matthews and former bassist, Mike Cole. Since its 13 year span, the band has performed up & down the east coast as well as areas into the mid-west. Going as far north as Albany, NY, as far south as Parkland, FL, and as far west as Minneapolis, MN. The band has performed well over 300 shows during its tenure and has played for crowds as large as 10,000. Tally Ho is considered our “home base” and one of our favorite venues to play.
The Live Show:
The show started around 8:30 and went until around 10:40, with a crowd of around 150 or so. With approximately 150 people in the crowd, this may the show even better. Due to the fact it made it more of a intimate setting. After the 1st song or 2 the crowd started singing along and dancing to the music. The show was very good, with a good light show, swinging lights into the crowd at times. The band members were engaging with the crowd through out the show, including speaking with crowd after the show.
To view the entire photo gallery of this event, please click the link below:
The Crowded Streets Photo Gallery contains over 650 images from the show, they are all posted in high resolution size, perfect for view on any device. You can visit the main gallery page for Jeffrey Vogt Photography here.
Live Video Playlist: of Crowded Streets, A Dave Matthews Tribute Band, at The Tally Ho Theatre in Leesburg on 10/19/2019. Video’s may have sound and or focus issue’s do to the nature of the shows.
Crowded Streets Musicians are:
- Gabe Matthews – Lead Vocals & Rhythm Guitar
- Jake Quartto – Lead Guitar
- Nick Soderstrom – Bass Guitar
- Rick Hodes – Drums
- Eli Gonzalez – Woodwinds & Vocals
Set List for Crowded Streets, Tally Ho Theater Show on 10/19/2019
Set List 1
- Pantala Naga Pampa
- Dancing Nancies
- So Much to Say
- Too Much
- Drive In, Drive Out
- Belly Belly Nice
- Don’t Drink the Water
- The Stone
- Samurai Cop
- So Damn Lucky
- All Along The Watchtower
- Grace is Gone
- Typical Situation
We copied the set list prior or during the show, sometimes song’s will be added and deleted as the show goes on. We will attempt to update if it is changed.
- To visit the bands website and social media pages:
- Website for Crowded Streets – A Dave Matthews Tribute Band
- Facebook Page, Crowded Streets – A Dave Matthews Tribute Band
- Instagram Page, Crowded Streets – A Dave Matthews Tribute Band
- Twitter Page, Crowded Streets – A Dave Matthews Tribute Band
About The Tally Ho Theater:
Tally Ho Theater is in Leesburg Virginia. Located around 30 miles west of Washington DC. Leesburg, features plenty of shopping and restaurants. The Tally Ho Theater is a old movie theater, converted to a concert venue. The stage is around 30 by 40 ft, and appears to work for most all bands and shows. In my opinion the Tally Ho Theater is a great venue to see your favorite band.
With a capacity around 750 standing, 350 for a sitting show. Some bar stool seating, with high top tables on the floor for certain shows. There are also a few small tables near the bars, all seats fill up quickly. The balcony above the main floor that has tables and a separate bar as VIP Seating. Tally Ho Theater features 4 full service bars, serving beer, wine and mixed drinks. The food menu includes burgers, sandwiches, salads, fries and beverages. A municipal parking garage located next door, that is free any time after 7 pm and weekends.
Be sure to visit and Like/Follow our social media sites:
- Instagram page for Jeffrey Vogt Photography,
- Twitter page for Jeffrey Vogt Photography
- Facebook page for Jeffrey Vogt Photography
If you are a band, band member or management company and interested in speaking with us about Jeffrey Vogt Photography providing photography services at a upcoming show. Jeff can be reached directly at 301-728-6397 or email@example.com
I had the chance to photograph and video a few songs in it’s entirety from the front of the stage and on the stage. For the photos we used Nikon D850 Body, with a Tamron 70-200 F 2.8, Tamron 28-75 F2.8, and a Nikon 200-400 F4. For video’s we used the Sony HDR TD10, which is a 3d 1080p camcorder, we use it in 2d mode for concerts. We also recorded the audio of the entire show using a Zoom H6 audio recorder.
Links to some prior events:
- Zoso at The State Theatre 10/12/2019
- Several Species at Tally Ho 10/5/2019
- Hayley Fahey at Carroll Creek 10/3/2019
- Completely Unchained at Union Jacks Rio 9/6/2019
- Elizabeth II at Union Stage 8/30/2019
- Fellowcraft at Union Stage 8/30/2019
- Cat Janice at Union Stage 8/30/2019
- Deja Foo at The Bright Box Theater 8/24/2019
- A Song For The Deaf at The Bright Box Theater 8/24/2019
- Wreking Crue at The Fillmore Silver Spring 8/09/2019