LIVE WIRE – The Ultimate AC/DC Experience
The Beginning of Live Wire:
LIVE WIRE began in New York in late 1999 by rhythm guitarist Bill Voccia and drummer Billy Rauff. The band has since become one of the most well-known and established names in the tribute band scene and has performed on 5 continents around the world.
The Live Wire Experience
LIVE WIRE delivers the most accurate and authentic AC/DC concert experience, performing live with the same sound, visuals, and energy of a true AC/DC concert. The band members are seasoned and experienced musicians and have been huge AC/DC fans for decades. To LIVE WIRE, AC/DC is the greatest rock and roll band in the world – of ALL TIME and they give their all during every performance. AC/DC’s music is what helps to keep rock music alive, and spreading the greatness of the band AC/DC is the band’s goal with every show.
The band played for two hours and looked as if they have been playing together for a lifetime. The lead guitarist play a long solo, as he went thru the crowd playing the whole time. Taking time to get selfies with the crowd as playing.
Booking Live Wire:
The band is available for bookings worldwide and is currently filling their 2020 calendar year. For bookings contact Frank Kielb Entertainment, Inc. 610-325-4540 Frank@therockbands.com. LIVE WIRE is your #1 choice for festivals, bike week events, theaters, casinos, corporate events, private events, and every other type of event in between that desires the ultimate AC/DC Tribute Concert Experience!
Live Wire Musicians are:
- Francis Crouse – Lead Vocals ‘Brian/Bon’
- Mike Hughes – Lead Guitar ‘Angus’
- Bill Voccia – Rhythm Guitar ‘Malcolm’
- Bill ‘Daytona’ Bowden – Bass Guitar ‘Cliff’
- John Myslinski as a Temp Player – Drums ‘Phil Rudd’
To view the entire photo gallery of this event, please click the link below:
The Live Wire Photo Gallery contains over 550 images from the show, they are all posted in high resolution size, perfect for view on any device. You can visit the main gallery page for Jeffrey Vogt Photography here.
Live Video Playlist: of Live Wire, The Ultimate AC/DC Experience, at The Milton Theatre in Milton DE on 10/31/2019. Video’s may have sound and or focus issue’s do to the nature of the shows.
Set List for Live Wire, at The Milton Theatre Show on 10/31/2019
Set List 1
- Shoot To Thrill
- Hell Ain’t A Bad Place
- Shot Down In Flames
- Back In Black
- Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
- Bad Boy Boogie
- Live Wire
- Put The Finger On You
- Give The Dog A Bone
- Problem Child
Set List 2
- Rock And Roll Train
- Sin City
- Hell’s Bells
- You Shook Me All Night Long
- Have A Drink On Me
- What You Do For Money Honey
- Whole Lotta Rosie
- Let There Be Rock
- Highway To Hell
- For Those About To Rock
We copied the set list prior or during the show, sometimes song’s will be added and deleted as the show goes on. We will attempt to update if it is changed.
- To visit the bands website and social media pages:
- Website for Live Wire – The Ultimate AC/DC Experience
- Facebook Page, Live Wire – The Ultimate AC/DC Experience
- Instagram Page, Live Wire – The Ultimate AC/DC Experience
- Twitter Page, Live Wire – The Ultimate AC/DC Experience
About The Milton Theatre:
The Milton Theatre is in Milton Delaware. Located close to the Delaware shore. Milton is a small town located in Sussex Delaware, featuring some of shopping and restaurants. The Milton Theatre is a old movie theater, converted to a concert venue. The stage is around 30 by 40 ft, and appears to work for most all bands and shows. In my opinion The Milton Theatre is a great venue to see your favorite band.
The Milton Theatre Amenities:
With a capacity around 300 standing, 240 for a sitting show. Some seating features a small tables, then standard seating, just past this area there is a open area and then there is a area with high top tables and bar stool seating. You can order food and drinks from most seats via the waiter/waitress that walks around several times thru out the show. The Milton Theatre features a full service bar, serving beer, wine and mixed drinks. The food menu includes hot dogs, chips, pretzels, popcorn and more. A municipal parking lot is located next door, that is free.
Be sure to visit and Like/Follow our social media sites:
- Instagram page for Jeffrey Vogt Photography,
- Twitter page for Jeffrey Vogt Photography
- Facebook page for Jeffrey Vogt Photography
If you are a band, band member or management company and interested in speaking with us about Jeffrey Vogt Photography providing photography services at a upcoming show. Jeff can be reached directly at 301-728-6397 or firstname.lastname@example.org
I had the chance to photograph and video a few songs in it’s entirety from the balcony. For the photos we used Nikon D850 Body, with a Tamron 28-75 F2.8, and a Nikon 200-400 F4 and a Nikon 10.5 F2.8. For video’s we used the Sony HDR TD10, which is a 3d 1080p camcorder, we use it in 2d mode for concerts. We also recorded the audio of the entire show using a Zoom H6 audio recorder.
Links to some prior events:
- Crowded Streets at The Tally Ho Theater 10/19/2019
- Zoso at The State Theatre 10/12/2019
- Several Species at Tally Ho 10/5/2019
- Hayley Fahey at Carroll Creek 10/3/2019
- Completely Unchained at Union Jacks Rio 9/6/2019
- Elizabeth II at Union Stage 8/30/2019
- Fellowcraft at Union Stage 8/30/2019
- Cat Janice at Union Stage 8/30/2019
- Deja Foo at The Bright Box Theater 8/24/2019
- A Song For The Deaf at The Bright Box Theater 8/24/2019