To view the entire photo gallery of this event, please click the link below:
The Live Wire Photo Gallery contains over 500 images from the show. They are all posted in high resolution size, perfect for viewing on any device. You can visit the main gallery page for Jeffrey Vogt Photography here.
Live Video Playlist: of Live Wire at Tally Ho Theater in Leesburg VA on 9/14/2019. Video’s may have sound and or focus issue’s do to the nature of the shows.
You can visit our YouTube channel, to see all of the videos done by Jeffrey Vogt Photography YouTube Channel. The YouTube channel includes live song videos from assorted bands we have attended in official capacity. All videos are posted in high res HD. Perfect for viewing on any device. Contact us for purchasing details on videos.
About Live Wire:
LIVE WIRE – The Ultimate AC/DC Experience
LIVE WIRE began in New York in late 1999 by rhythm guitarist Bill Voccia and drummer Billy Rauff. The band has since become one of the most well-known and established names in the tribute band scene and has performed on 5 continents around the world.
LIVE WIRE delivers the most accurate and authentic AC/DC concert experience, performing live with the same sound, visuals, and energy of a true AC/DC concert. The band members are seasoned and experienced musicians and have been huge AC/DC fans for decades. To LIVE WIRE, AC/DC is the greatest rock and roll band in the world – of ALL TIME and they give their all during every performance. AC/DC’s music is what helps to keep rock music alive, and spreading the greatness of the band AC/DC is the band’s goal with every show.
The band played for over two hours and looked as if they have been playing together for a lifetime. The lead guitarist play a long solo, as he went thru the crowd and to the balcony area playing the whole time. Taking time to get selfies with the crowd as playing. He also continued to play after what appeared to be a fall, never missing a beat.
Booking Live Wire Info:
The band is available for bookings worldwide and is currently filling their 2020 calendar year. For bookings contact Frank Kielb Entertainment, Inc. 610-325-4540 Frank@therockbands.com. LIVE WIRE is your #1 choice for festivals, bike week events, theaters, casinos, corporate events, private events, and every other type of event in between that desires the ultimate AC/DC Tribute Concert Experience!
Live Wire Musicians are:
- Francis Crouse – Lead Vocals ‘Brian/Bon’
- Mike Hughes – Lead Guitar ‘Angus’
- Bill Voccia – Rhythm Guitar ‘Malcolm’
- Bill ‘Daytona’ Bowden – Bass Guitar ‘Cliff’
- Billy Rauff – Drums ‘Phil Rudd’
Set List for Live Wire, Tally Ho Theater Show on 9/14/2019
Set List 1
- Hell’s Bells
- Shoot to Thrill
- Back in Black
- What do you do for Money Honey
- Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
- Girls Got Rhythm
- Bad Boy Boogie
- Put The Finger on You
- Stiff Upper Lip
- Hard as a Rock (or Riff Raff)
- Rock and Roll Ain’t Noise Pollution
Set List 2
- Live Wire
- You Shook Me All Night Long
- Have A Drink On Me
- The Jack
- Let There Be Rock
- Whole Lotta Rosie
- Highway to Hell
- For Those About To Rock
Sometimes a song or two might change during the show, but this should be the it for the most part. We will attempt to update if it is changed.
- To visit the bands website and social media pages:
- Website for Live Wire – The Ultimate AC/DC Experience
- Facebook Page, Live Wire – The Ultimate AC/DC Experience
- Instagram Page, Live Wire – The Ultimate AC/DC Experience
- Twitter Page, Live Wire – The Ultimate AC/DC Experience
About Tally Ho Theater:
Tally Ho Theater is in Leesburg Virginia. Located around 30 miles west of Washington DC. Leesburg, features plenty of shopping and restaurants. The Tally Ho Theater is a old movie theater, converted to a concert venue. The stage is around 30 by 40 ft, and appears to work for most all bands and shows. In my opinion the Tally Ho Theater is a great venue to see your favorite band.
Tally Ho Theater Amenities
With a capacity around 750 people standing and around 350 for a show that has all seating. Some bar stool seating along one side of the venue, along with a few small tables near the bars. There is a balcony above the main floor that has tables and a separate bar. Seating fills up quickly. Tally Ho Theater features 4 full service bars, serving beer, wine and mixed drinks. The food menu includes burgers, sandwiches, salads, fires and beverages. A municipal parking garage located next door, that is free any time after 7 pm and weekends.
Be sure to visit and Like/Follow our social media sites:
- Instagram page for Jeffrey Vogt Photography,
- Twitter page for Jeffrey Vogt Photography
- Facebook page for Jeffrey Vogt Photography
If you are a band, band member or management company and interested in speaking with us about Jeffrey Vogt Photography providing photography services at a upcoming show. Jeff can be reached directly at 301-728-6397 or firstname.lastname@example.org
I had the chance to photograph and video a few songs in it’s entirety from the front of the stage and on the stage. For the photos we used Nikon D850 Body, with a Tamron 70-200 F 2.8 and a Tamron 28-75 F2.8 and Nikon 200-400 F4. For video’s we used the Sony HDR TD10, which is a 3d 1080p camcorder, we use it in 2d mode for concerts.
Links to some prior events:
- Completely Unchained at Union Jacks Rio 9/6/2019
- Elizabeth II at Union Stage 8/30/2019
- Fellowcraft at Union Stage 8/30/2019
- Cat Janice at Union Stage 8/30/2019
- Deja Foo at The Bright Box Theater 8/24/2019
- A Song For The Deaf at The Bright Box Theater 8/24/2019
- Wreking Crue at The Fillmore Silver Spring 8/09/2019
- Party Like Its at The Fillmore Silver Spring 8/02/2019
- CrushCrush at The Fillmore Silver Spring 8/02/2019
- Dammit Josie at The Fillmore Silver Spring 8/02/2019