To view the entire photo gallery of this event, please click the link below:
The Eclipse Photo Gallery contains over 500 images from the show. They are all posted in high resolution size, perfect for viewing on any device. You can visit the main gallery page for Jeffrey Vogt Photography here.
Live Video Playlist: of Eclipse, The Ultimate Journey Tribute Band at the Union Jacks Rio in Gaithersburg Maryland on 7/20/2019.
About Eclipse, The Ultimate Journey Tribute Band:
Eclipse The Ultimate Journey Tribute band captures the total Journey package.
Wowing and engaging audiences for over 6 years. Eclipse performs all over the US, including Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Ohio and more. They can perform at large and small venue’s, corporate events, private parties and more.
Eclipse the Ultimate Journey Tribute plays selections from the Classic Steve Perry era. Songs are performed with the same passion and energy as Journey. Audiences will find themselves dancing and singing to the power ballads and chart topping hits.
If you love Journey, you will not want to miss Eclipse the Ultimate Journey Tribute’s show. The music of Journey has an enduring appeal and reaches fans world-wide. Eclipse the Ultimate Journey Tribute brings the LIVE Journey experience to you.
Eclipse regularly performs such hits as. Lights, Don’t Stop Believing, Open Arms, Separate Ways, Faithfully, Wheel in the Sky. Anyway You Want It, Lovin’ Touchin’ Squeezin’ and Who’s Cryin’ Now and more.
Eclipse is fronted by the incredible vocals and presence of Faroque Khan who sounds just like Steve Perry! Plus the band plays the songs note for note with 4 part live vocal harmony!
Eclipse’s Musicians are:
- Ken Wolle on Drums
- Faroque Khan on Vocals
- Howard Steiner on Guitar & Vocals
- Walt Jones on Bass & Vocals
- Charles Rivera on Keys & Vocals.
To visit the bands website and social media pages:
- Website for Eclipse The Ultimate Journey Tribute
- Facebook Page, Eclipse The Ultimate Journey Tribute
- Instagram Page, Eclipse The Ultimate Journey Tribute
- Twitter Page, Eclipse The Ultimate Journey Tribute
About Union Jacks Rio:
Union Jacks Rio is located in The Rio (Washingtonian Center) Gaithersburg Maryland. The Rio features a large lake, with paddle boats and a playground area and a carousel. There are hotels, shopping, movie theaters and plenty of restaurants. Union Jacks Rio features a complete sit down restaurant area and has a large bar, and a small satellite bar on the other side. It has a small seating area outside that carries a lake front view. The area in front of the stage features bar top tables. The bar top tables are removed prior to the show, to open up the area for dancing and standing right in front of the stage. This set up features some great lighting and carries great sound. Click here to visit the Union Jack Rio website.
Be sure to visit and Like/Follow our social media sites:
- Instagram page for Jeffrey Vogt Photography,
- Twitter page for Jeffrey Vogt Photography
- Facebook page for Jeffrey Vogt Photography
If you are a band, band member or management company and interested in speaking with us about Jeffrey Vogt Photography providing photography services at a upcoming show. Jeff can be reached directly at 301-728-6397 or email@example.com
I had the chance to photograph and video a few songs in it’s entirety from the front of the stage and on the stage. For the photos we used Nikon D850 Body, with a Tamron 70-200 F 2.8 and a Tamron 28-75 F2.8. For video’s we used the Sony HDR TD10, which is a 3d 1080p camcorder, we use it in 2d mode for concerts.
Links to some prior events:
- Classic Albums Live Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers at Freeman Stage 7/2/2019
- David Thong Duo at Jammin Java 6/29/2019
- Enjoy Incubus at Jammin Java 6/29/2019
- War Within A Breath at Jammin Java 6/29/2019
- Evolution (311) at Jammin Java 6/29/2019
- Shoot to Thrill at Union Jacks Rio 6/28/2019
- Kashmir at Freeman Stage 6/22/2019
- Zepparella at City Winery DC 4/25/2019